Developing Story Book Continued

After making my jigsaw-puzzles to go inside of the book, now all there was left to do was to actually put the whole thing together. I decided to make the book into a consatina book, simply because it was something new that I hadn’t done before and wanted to challenge and stretch myself – it also makes the overall book more interesting because it isn’t what you’d first expect. It works better for the jigsaw-puzzles in fact, because it means users/readers are able to open the whole book so it lays out onto a flat surface, meaning you can see both of the puzzles and do both of the puzzles at once.

I covered the book similarly to how we did in the workshops we had back earlier in the year – I used blue cover this time. My original book was not covered at all so this is a big and important change to my now new and improved story book.

There is still one little touch I want to add to the book just to finish it off!

Advertisements

Published by

Amber Lloyd

Graphic Communicator

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s